Commercial Kitchens, Commercial Kitchen Equipment, Commercial Kitchen Design
Talk to an expert and request a (250$) FREE onsite consultation NOW!
Phone Oliver on
0433 115 979
- 25 years experience in hospitality industry
- over 150 Restaurant and Cafe fitouts in Sydney
- get a 250$ now free consultation onsite
Why you will like PROTECH HOSPITALITY HUB:
- On-site visits – We will always meet you onsite at your location, free of charge!
- We make the difficult seem easy - Our experienced eye can tell you immediately what is required. DA or CDC?
- We are always available – As hospitality professionals we get a lot of inquiries after hours!
- We have lots of experience – 25 years in Hospitality and well over 150 restaurant fitouts in the last 10 years.
- We Design and Construct – there is a big advantage in doing Design, Equipment and Fitouts with one specialist company!
- We guarantee our work – As a commitment to you we’ve added 3 months extra warranty to any custom made equipment and fixtures.
- No Hidden Costs - We pride ourselves in giving you a detailed breakdown of what we are quoting on and we design and build to the budget you have set for yourself!
- We speak your lingo - Being a chef and a Hospitality Fitout Specialist for years allows us to talk to you in real terms.
- Relationships – We build high trust relationships with our clients which last for years. This is our Core Value!
- Testimonials – do not trust us blindly but let our customers speak for themselves. Scroll down for our ‘Success Stories!”
PROTECH HOSPITALITY HUB is comprised of 3 speciality companies focussing exclusively on Commercial Kitchen Design, Commercial Kitchen, Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Coffee shop Fitouts and Restaurant Fitouts. Our experience if vast and includes working many years as chefs and hospitality professionals .
PROTECH HOSPITALITY DESIGN
Concept Design, DA, CC and Compliance Development Certificates (CDC), Cafe Interior design, Commercial Kitchen Design, Restaurant Interior Design, Coffee Shop design and Food Court design and even a simple kitchen layout, which will help you decide if your idea is viable.
As part of the design process, we recommend the right equipment to use.
PROTECH HOSPITALITY EQUIPMENT
We supply, install and service Commercial Restaurant equipment, Catering equipment, Kitchen equipment, Food Service Equipment, POS – Point of Sale Equipment, Gas Ranges, Woks and Chinese cooking equipment, Deep fryers and Combi Ovens and all types of bench top equipment including salamanders, toasters, sandwich presses, waffle machines, food processors, Robotcoupe, any type of fridges and chillers, freezers, bar displays, deli displays, cake displays, food service equipment like blast chillers and cook and chill equipment .
PROTECH HOSPITALITY FITOUTS
Turnkey Hospitality Fitout services such as Restaurant Fitouts, Cafe Fitouts, Commercial Kitchen Fitouts, Bar and Pub fitouts, Coffee shop and Take Away fitouts, Food Court Fitouts and we also have done a number of Cooking School Fitouts in the past few years. Basically we do Interior Shop Fitting.
We also specialise in custom manufacture of Stainless steel benches and food equipment, Refrigeration equipment, Cool rooms and Freezer rooms. As we manage all of our trades we pride ourselves to look after electricians, plumbers, shop front suppliers, joinery manufacturers, fire sprinkler installers, sound equipment and CCTV suppliers as well as many specialist trades. We supply and install SMOG HOGS and specialise in Exhaust Hoods.
PROTECH HOSPITALITY HUB – “Your Hospitality Design, Equipment and Fitout Specialist!
Mordeo Pasta & Panini Bar
Nestled in the Assembly of Deutsche bank place is Mordeo Pasta & Panini bar and of course Mordeo Bistro & Bar. This elegant yet casual bistro’s classic southern European fare is perfectly matched by an extensive wine list, and homemade artisan beer.
Zoobar was already well known as one of the best cafè in the Bondi Junction area. Protech Hospitality Hub took the challenge and has turned “the Zoo” into a spectacular Interior design cafè.
After some time away from the machine, the itch to have an espresso bar in the city needed to be scratched… the result is Nevaggio Espresso. Kon’s new cafe is in the lobby of the Darling Park building in the city toward Darling Harbour on Kent Street.